Thursday, May 13, 2010

What happened to wordless Wednesday?

So, ever since I left India I have been TERRIBLE about posting on my blog. I am so sorry!! I have no excuse except to say that I have been lazy with it. I think about it all the time, but I just don't do anything about it. grrr. I suppose I'll blame my dad for giving me his procrastination skills. ;)

Anywho... I'd like to share just a few pictures since I've missed about A MONTH of wordless Wednesday.

The last week before I left to come back to the States Suzy and I went out to a village. The first day out there we went to the Yamuna Bridge. On the way back the people we were with stopped to buy some milk from a Gujar tribe. The Gujar people are a Muslim nomadic people who herd water buffalo. It was really neat to have the opportunity to meet them. They are really a beautiful people!

Here's a couple pictures I took when I met them. :)


Please keep these beautiful people in your notes when you talk to Dad. As of right now they have very little to no access to the Good News. And because they are a nomadic people getting the Good News to them could be very difficult.

No comments: